Sunday 24 June 2012

Just Another Manicure Monday : Revlon Tropicana



This weeks manicure Monday is slightly more restrained than the previous one, I have lots of thing on this week a funeral, a birthday dinner, NPA and a Shoot. So I wanted a flat colour with no shimmer, no glitter, no accent nail just a straight up bright to take me through the week.
Revlon's 'Tropicana' ($4.95- $13.00 depending where you buy it) is a bright orange coral, this is a great alternative if you want something that isn't red. Revlon nail polishes are hit and miss with consistency, Tropicana is a hit - opaque in 2 coats and it is really easy to apply. Because I want it to last through the week I used Seche Vite as a top coat and applied it over the top tip to avoid chips. But I'm sure by Wednesday I'll get some chipping from general wear and tear.

NAIL POLISH ANNONYMOUS ANNOUCEMENT:
We are holding the second NPA meeting this Thursday 28th June from 6.30pm onwards at the Cricketers Arms Hotel in Surry Hills, Sydney. 
Bring any of your favorite nail polishes or your not so favorites to trade them with other polished possessed ladies. It is a really fun night, so if you are interested please join us, all nail polish junkies are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...