Wednesday 11 July 2012

Hair Trend : Bobby Pins - Cute Attack!






Bobby Pins are trending big time and I couldn't be more excited!
Hair Grips or Bobby Pins are holy grail status to me, I always have a handful scattered through my bag, bed, makeup purse, shower, bathroom sink THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. If I am ever lost in the wilderness please advise the SES to track me via fallen out bobby pins.

The trend of visible contrast or bright placement Bobby Pins really gives some cute youthful  humor to a look. To make this look wearable try placing the pins on one side of your head only just above your ears and space them whichever way you like. (See my interpretation above) Try mixing bright colours or metallics if you are feeling extra cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...