Monday 23 July 2012

Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil - Blonde

Thank you Maybelline, finally a widely available lower end brand is offering a BLONDE eyebrow pencil. Usually the spectrum of colours ends at Light Brown and the fairer sisters are just meant to deal with it. The Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil is a blonde shade it doesnt lean ashy or golden, so it would match most blondes.
The formula is very waxy, when first applying it I did have to warm it up otherwise it would have pulled my eyebrow hairs out. The finish has a sheen too it so I did not need to use my brow gel to finish, sadly it didn't last all day maybe I was really stressed out and did lots of forehead rubbing a lot. 
I think I will continue my regular brow routine of powdering them in, but it this pencil is perfect for my makeup bag for touch ups.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...