Sunday 9 September 2012

Beauté Gazette : Just Another Manicure Monday : Going Dotty!

How cool are dots! They are a so simple and effective especially when using contrasting colours. So maybe I have been a little bit influenced by Yayoi Kusama and her excellent Louis Vuitton colab, dancing past the new LV store on George St I was drawn in by the un-uniformed dots and forms. Sometimes nails annoy me when they are all uniformed and matchy-matchy, the look too salon and prissy. Here is my interpretation of dotty dots. I LOVE THEM.
To get spotty dotty down, use a dotting tool you can find them on ebay for around $5.00 or so.




Yayoi Kusama x Louis Vuitton


This post is dedicated to my favorite Dot, Dot Drabarek. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...