Thursday 6 September 2012

Beauté Spritzing

Spritzing is a very frivolous step in a woman's beauty routine, a step which if anyone sees you doing it they will think you are a crazy lady who may own 15 or more cats.
As frivolous as it is, I could not live without my beauty spritzing! They make long haul travelling almost tolerable, cool and calm my hot face in summer heat, hydrate and tone my pores before bed and keep makeup looking dewy fresh all day long.
Here is my guide to spritzing to avoid fritzing!

MAC Fix + $27.00/30ml
At first I didn't know what to do with this, I tried to spray my face before applying makeup as a sort of priming toner which was a total disaster and caused my makeup slide right off my face. Then I reached for it by mistake and spritzed my face after applying my makeup and bam it was like a magic dewy fairy had waved a wand and given me the freshest skin in all the world. This is great if you want to change a matte finish foundation into a more dewy look to give a 'natural' makeup look.

Avéne Thermal Spring Water $22.95/300ml $17.95/150ml
It is french water in a can. Yes that's right. But I love this stuff! It is great for the beach or if you are going on a long walk where you are going to get all hot and red faced. Just a spritz of this and it brings down your temperature and cools everything down.
Also in summer I wear heaps of sunscreen and sometimes when you get hot it feels like the sunscreen is just melting into your pores and you are a big slippery mess, this counter balances it and brings your skin back to life.

Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist $24.00/30ml $35.00/50ml $39.00/100ml 
I love this as a toner, Rose is a natural anti inflammatory and has a slight antiseptic qualities. Keeping this by your bed and spritzing before night before your night cream is really refreshing and the scent is so sweet and calming also I used to keep this on my desk at work to spray throughout the day when the air-conditioning was taking its toll on my skin. 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir $16.85/30ml $40.80/100ml
Nervous and stressed travellers this spritz is heavens sent, thank goodness! When you feel like you are going to crumble into a mess of tears after a 15 hour flight followed by a 4 hour layover in Singapore and all you have to look forward to is another 9 hour flight then a bus coach for 2 hours till your head falls on a lumpy hotel pillow there is only one thing that will help Caudalie Beauté Elixr. It smells like peppermint and essential oils which calm you right down and the formula is hydrating and makes everything in the world OK! 
available from www.feelunique.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...