Tuesday 9 October 2012

Budget Beauté : Beauty Care Green Tea Facial Wipes

Beauty Care Co. Facial Wipes $2.00 each available from Kmart stores 

I am sort of - kind of - trying my best to curb my spending a little to save my pennies for an overseas trip I am planning. Which is really annoying and depressing seeing as though I am obsessed with shiny new makeup and pretty shoes particularly from Stella McCartney.....ohh dear.
Steering clear from the temptation of marble floors and flattering lighting of the David Jones beauty level of the Elizabeth Street Store and banning myself from Net-a-Porter, I am only allowing the bare necessity's for the next month or so.
One of my favorite necessity's which is completely guilt free are the Beauty Care Co. Facial Wipes available from Kmart for a whole $2.00 per packet!!!!! Yes $2.00!!!!!
Needing a shopping fix over the weekend I bounced into my local Kmart with my Mum and picked up 4 packets - that's a total of 8 guilt free dollars for all you mathletes counting. I like to have a packet at hand at all times so they live scattered around in my hand bag, next to my bed, in the bathroom, in the kitchen because you just never know when you are going to need a freshen up.
There are 2 varieties to choose from : Fragrance Free & Green Tea.
They are moist but not too moist, aren't too scratchy on your face and get most of your makeup off without leaving a gross film or bad smell. I wouldn't recommend any brand of face wipes to remove eye makeup and post wipe I always do a proper cleanse.
What are your budget beauté buys? That you indulge in when you are avoiding any high price indulgences.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment, I will hopefully do lots more posts for cheapie beauty alternatives.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...