Wednesday 10 October 2012

MILKING IT! Milk Dry Touch SPF 30+ Sunscreen

Milk Dry Touch SPF 30+ Sunscreen available in 150ml $17.95 and  375ml $38.95
I am always on the look out for new and different sun protection products, living in Australia I wear a sun protectant year round either under my makeup in a moisturizer or a high foundation with a high SPF and on any exposed skin like arms, legs and especially hands. My Mum recently horrified me telling me her and her friends used to sun bake till they had blisters on their chests!
At 61 my Mum looks beautiful but does have signs of sun damage from her youth and her only beauty advice to me has been to protect my skin.
A couple of weeks ago when sitting at The Boat House - a sun drenched cafe in Palm Beach with my friends having brunch my dear friend Lucinda whipped out some Milk sunscreen for us all to use. I had never heard of the brand before, but after applying it to my arms I was quickly asking her all about it. Milk was created by Australian swimmer Michael Kilm, it I think is essentially is a mens skin care range from scoping out the website offering products ranging from moisturizer to protein bars. Anyway my friend Lucinda has amazing skin and claimed this to be her holy grail sunsreen, so I immediately bought 2 bottles of the Dry Touch SPF 30+ Sunscreen and have been using it everyday since. 
The best thing about the Milk sunscreen is it isn't greasy it applies almost in a gel consistancy and is so easy to rub into your skin, then when it dries it is completely matte and is not greasy or shiny leaving a white cast to your skin like most sunscreens do. It contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Tea Tree, which are all great for your skin, I would avoid using it on top of any cuts or grazes because it does sting and if you cannot stand the smell of Tea Tree oil then you will not like this sunscreen at all. I cannot wait to be using this all summer long at the beach.
Please if you don't wear a sunscreen during the day on your exposed skin because you don't like the feel then shop around and find one you get on with, in the long run your skin will thank you!

Milk is available from www.milkskincare.com 
Milk does ship internationally.
Also via Myer, Coles, Woolworths and Pulse, Nation and Harrisons Phamacies Australia wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...