Wednesday 5 December 2012

Make Up Store : Bon Bon Collection and Beaute Gazette's Christmas Picks!

It was a steamy Sydney night last Tuesday, as I walked from Surry Hills all the way to the Make Up Store in Paddington which takes about 20mins. Me and my Isabel Marant Betty sneakers almost passed out TWICE, lucky the Make Up Store put on a delicous spread. Make Up Store orginiated in Sweden and if you are like me and frequent Swedish and Norwegian fashion blogs - way too much - you would have seen some of the products in posts I'm sure. Basically we were in makeup heaven, free to play with makeup all night long whilst the lovely helpful makeup artists gave us all make over's explaining how to perfect new trends like bright winged liner. Cutie Adeline (above) tried the most incredible orange lips she has a great blog too - 'Through Beauty Eyes' check it out HERE!

The Bon Bon collection is made up of beautiful products, which are all extremely wearable all year round. The Australian Makeup Store Artistic Director Maria demonstrated how to acheieve the incredibly complex eye look in the posters for the Bon Bon Collection, but if you were only going to splurge on a couple of items from the collection her picks are the Chocolate Cheese Cake Eye Pencil $34.00 and the Loose Eye Dust in Chocolate Fondant $33.00.

My favorite products I got to test out were the amazing Tri-Brow Palette's $39.00 which blended can match every tone of brow ever needed - Perfect for ladies who like to switch up their hair colour frequently! Also on my shopping list is the Skin Serum $80.00 which is silicone based and fills in pores and creates a smooth base to apply makeup onto, my pores are welcoming in summer a little too excitidly and have been so annoying lately. 

If you love Make Up Store products as much as I now do, keep reading Beauté Gazette because next week I will be giving away some gorgeous festive Make Up Store products in my Christmas Giveaway. 
Holographic Nail Polish $26.00 in Greta & High Tech-lighter in Pandora $32.00

If you love Beaute Gazette's kawaii pictures you should really follow me on INSTRAGRAM:
nellavanveenendaal
What are you waiting for? Just do it!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...