Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Day Nails

1.Kester Black - Fairy Floss 2. China Glaze - Snow 3. Revlon - Tulip 4. Model Co - Lilac Haze
5. Sally Hansen X-Treme - Golden

Happy Valentine's Day sweet beauties!
Last night my boyfriend said that my increasing excitement about Valentine's Day was scary - as if! 

This is what's on my nails this February 14th, using a dotting tool I totally went to town on my talons. After I had finished my slightly OTT nail art I topped it off with Revlon's Colorstay Gel-Shine Top Coat....OMG! It is amazing, seriously it glides on and creates the most glossy amazing finish to your nails. Dry time is about 10mins, but once it is dry there is no budging this stuff - total new favourite!

If you are nail-crazy and like all things in the realm of cute follow me on instagram
@nellavanveenendaal

xoxo Nella

P.S What's on your nails this Valentine's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...