Wednesday 27 March 2013

New Hair, Don't Care!


Two hair Posts in one week......Who am I becoming?

So I have gone from blonde to blonde, it's still a change. Super bored of high maintenance lemon bright white blonde hair I decided to switch it up, being THAT blonde took a lot of time, money and effort.
Explaining this to Jaye last week he totally understood, even though we both knew I would regret it in a week when season 3 of Game of Thrones starts and Khalessi is all on with the dragons being a mega babe. Anyway now my hair is a much more natural and manageable honeycomb blonde, with lighter creamier Blondie balayage to soften the colour around my face.
I am over the moon crazy about my new hair, it feels like a change but I still feel like me. The team at Edwards and Co are all super friendly and welcoming - Shout outs to little Liam the Salon Assistant who turns 18 tomorrow! 

xx Nella

Jaye Edwards @ Edwards and Co
Level 1/255 Riley St Surry Hills
9212 7516
http://edwardsandcoblog.com/


Twitter @beautegazette
Facebook HERE!
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...