Monday 15 April 2013

Alice McCall

 1. Julia Nobis openning the show 2. Under the sea, the all white finale 3. My lap pre-show, cannot get enough Vitamin Gum

I was starting to get a case of the MBFWA fatigues by the time the Alice McCall show came around, dosed up on Vitamin gum and lots of water. The show was one of my favourites, I can imagine wearing most of the looks myself and the ones I wouldn't wear I could pick a friend or 2 who they would look amazing on. The whole time watching the show I wished there was a 'Buy it now' button I could press. Thank you to the amazing Holly Beer for inviting me and congratulations on doing brilliant job on the show.


 Top 3 Looks : Cobalt flocked botantical print, Sheer panneled apron top and floor length skirt, Floaty Nobis in the most beautiful printed gown.


Love me some Alice McCall! This show flowed so sweetly, the colour palette was beautiful washes of seashell pink, champagne and bright cobalt were heavenly to watch. Dresses were either short and cute or long and dramatic in sheer white light as air silk and botanical graphic prints on double layer Japanese organza. The soundtrack of Solange - Losing You was perfect for the youthful and intricate collection. 



HAIR
Sophie Roberts for GHD
Salty textured mermaid pony tails, which looked like the models had emerged from the sea. The look was very cool and effortless - I wish my hair looked like that when I got out of the water at Gordons Bay. Using the Ghd Eclipse Styler and Ghd Smooth and Finish serum to create texture to the low-slung ponytails.

MAKEUP
Natasha Severino for MAC
BAT FOR LASHES! Each set of the amazing lashes was hand painted with Mac pigment. The skin was super glowy with dewy highlighter on the cheekbones and subtle contouring. Brows were well groomed and played the perfect frame for the divine eyelashes.

NAILS
Essie
Fresh pretty pastel nude nails using Essie's 'Sugar Daddy' was a perfect pairing to the hair and makeup.

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...