Sunday 28 April 2013

Beauté Gazette LOVES Nivea Pearl and Beauty Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Nivea Pearl and Beauty Anit-Perspirant Deodorant $3.90 available from www.priceline.com.au

This isn't a post about really pretty lipstick or life changing serum, it is a post on deodorant. WTF?!
I feel I should put this deodorant on the pedestal that it deserves and give props to the sweat saving grace of The Nivea Pearl and Beauty Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
Usually I am a product slut never repurchasing always falling for the newer shiny version, this is the case with everything shoes, lipstick, moisturizers but not my deodorant. Pearl and Beauty and I have been going strong I want to say for about 10 years straight now and I will never cheat or stray. So why do I love this particular deodorant so much? 
Firstly the scent is very subtle and not overpowering, it doesn't compete with your perfume and won't attach itself to the armpits of your favourite shirts. Secondly it has zero white residue and won't mark your black tshirt with zebra stripes of white sticky powder. Finally, of course you will still sweat whilst wearing any deodorant and sometimes the smell of sweat mixed with the deodorant is worse than actual straight up stinky B.O, Pearl and Beauty blends with your natural scent.
One bottle usually lasts me about 1 month,  I worked out that roughly that over the past 10 years at 1 bottle per month I have purchased 120 bottles of my beloved Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant....Woahhhhh!

xx Nella

Are you loyal to a deodorant? Or am I completely nuts? Leave a comment or tweet me and let me know.

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...