Thursday 4 April 2013

NAIL ROCK BY ZOE POCOCK

 Wahhh fan girl moment having my nails done by Nail Rock's Zoe Pocock!

I was invited to the Nail Rock Event hosted by Priceline yesterday where Zoe Pocock the creator of Nail Rock was giving manicures... how could I refuse? Nail Rock's are a lacquered sticker which seals to the nail and lasts like a polish would, and come in an amazing range of colours and designs. Zoe is in town for MBFWA (Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia) to collaborate with labels Camilla and Marc, Romance Was Born, We are Handsome & Ellery designing nails to coordinate with the collections. Whilst filing and applying my amazing Nail Rock's Zoe and I chatted she told me that the collaborations she was doing with the Australian designers will be released later in the year as collectors box sets, which is very exciting for nail addicts like me.
Zoe had a mix of new season designs and I picked the Quail Jade which is so gorgeous...slight metallic shine with navy and back marbling.

Nail Rock products are now available from Priceline www.priceline.com.au 


Now my nails are sorted for Fashion Week I just need to pick out some matching outfits!
Keep reading because there will be a Nail Rock giveaway coming up on Beauté Gazette in the next week.

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Facebook HERE!
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nella
    I love Nail Rock and Zoe's great hair!
    Looking forward to posts for MBFW and seeing lots of piccies!
    X
    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...