Tuesday 21 May 2013

Insta-Life! Welcome to my universe....Snapshots of my world.

1. The MoroccanOil launch at The Pacific Penthouse in Bondi with the amazingly beautiful Bianca who does the extremely sleek site Sporte Luxe check it out HERE! And my girl Lucy from Love-Luc check her out HERE!  2. Obsessed with the BeautifulMess Photo App, its $0.99. It creates cute boarders and you can insert text do pic placements and add dreamy filters..
3. OMG OMG OMG Alber Elbaz of Lanvin is releasing a limited edition line Lancome! How adorable is packaging....This is going to the top of my lust list immediately.


1. Girls Night Out...Whoops I mean #girlsnightout! Adeline from Through Beauty Eyes and I enjoying a vino or 6 at The Carrington. Check out Through Beauty Eyes HERE!
2. More BeautifulMess photo creations, I was wearing total dolly eyeliner and lashes this day which is not like me at all. 
3. Spring Breakers came out at the movies, it totally ruled. Don't know what Margret and David gave it but I am giving it a 10/10! James Franco is beyond creepy and gross but the girls are incredible, Ashley Benzo and Selena- WOAH! Just go see it.


1. Oh Bondi, you're so pretty my eyes hurt! The view from the penthouse at The new Pacific Hotel. 
2. So the time has come to get my ass into gear and start running again, fitness and I are making friends.  This was taken at the park after running and the field lights were so much fun to photograph.
3. My favourite Honey Child BFF Ashley turned 22! 'I don't know about you...but I'm feelin' 22, everything will be alright if you keep me next to you' Shout outs to Taylor Swifty! Ashley is the meat in this photo sandwich with is sweet boyfriend Peter on the left. Oh and the photo-edit App I used on this photo is Deco-Pic it is a Korean Puri-Kura App.

Also, here is my favourite music video of the moment:
Summer Camp - Around the Moon (French Version)
It makes me want to cut a thick fringe and wear trench coats!
(Bisous Zoe!)


HEY! If you like this post then you should totally follow me on INSTAGRAM!
@nellavanveenendaal

xx Nella

 Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need another girls night out with a glass of vino or TEN!
    LOVE YOU SMEXY PANTS X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...