Monday 15 July 2013

Grown Alchemist : Vanilla & Orange Hand Cream + Hydra-Mist Desert Lime & Amino-Peptides

Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Hand Cream $24.99 & Hydra-Mist + Desert Lime & Amino-Peptides $29.95

Grown Alchemist is a brand which I am only new to and they certainly tick the first impressions box with their packaging - so shoot me I am a sucker for minimalist-organicy hipster packaging!
The Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream travels with me everywhere in my handbag at the moment, the consistency not too thick and not too greasy perfect for on the go hand moisturising. The scent is clean and fresh not too overpowering or lingering, it is everything you could want in a hand cream.
Peptides are a massive beauty 'buzz-word' at the moment (I am planning a post later in the week explaining everything you need to know about them!) with companies listing peptides on just about anything and everything. Grown Alchemist's Hydra-Mist+ list of ingredients reads like a hydration super cocktail for your skin containing Hydraluric Acid, Antioxidants, Vitamin C and that 'buzzy' Protein Peptide. I have been spraying my face with the Hydra-Mist+ after cleansing morning and night before applying moisturiser or night serum, and have noticed a dramatic difference in how hydrated my skin looks and feels especially since we are in the depths of winter which usually leaves me with dry patches. 
As a brand which is marketed at an organic and natural savvy customer the pricing of Grown products  is extremely reasonable compared to similar brands on the market with nothing over the $69.95 price point. Grown Alchemist is a brand which I will definitely continue to explore with their Cleansers and Masks next on my list to try.

Grown Alchemist is available on www.grownalchemist.com
& also available from www.priceline.com.au

xxx Nella

 Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...