Wednesday 23 October 2013

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion $12.99 available from www.priceline.com

This review could be done in one sentence : This moisturiser doesn't make your legs sticky and you can put on the tightest jeans known to man within seconds of applying! 
Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's a miracle! Some genius moisturising inventor over at the Aveeno factory has listened to my prayers and made the perfect moisturiser....It is so gentle and doesn't effect my psoriasis, the oatmeal calms any red patches I may have at the time, and it is fragrance free. I have been using the Daily Moisturising Lotion everyday for the past month on my entire body after getting out of the shower and I think I am only a quarter into the bottle because it spreads out so evenly when you you rub it in. 
If you have sensetive skin or you find body moisturisers too sticky the I highly reccomend trying the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion and compared to alot of the 'derma' type moisturisers it is relatively inexpenssive. 
Yay for non sticky summer legs!

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...