Wednesday 22 January 2014

Beauté Gazette LOVES! Paul Mitchell Dry Wash

Paul Mitchell Dry Wash $24.95 Available in Professional Hair Salons and for Australian Stockists Ph: 1300 365 350 

'Big hair, DON'T CARE!' Has been my summer hair mantra, after salty swims and afternoon cocktails my hair take on a life of it's own. My hair also has a new bestie, meet Paul Mitchell's Dry Wash! 
Dry Wash turns day two hair which is a bit greasy and limp into huge 90's tidal wave hair heaven. I have found it most effective sprayed directly into roots all over your head flipping hair to create volume and then after 5mins brushing through to take a small amount of the product to the tips of your hair. The product is not a traditional talc based white casting dry shampoo, it feels more like a light hairspray and it doesn't have the gross powdery feeling which normally comes with most dry shampoos.
I have also been loving Dry Wash to give an extra texture boost to beach hair, tousled waves separate and become more defined while my roots get mega supermodel volume.
My Dry Wash travel size hasn't left my handbag all summer, and the full size is a permanent bathroom fixture getting daily hair love.


I am sure Brooke would approve of Paul Mitchell's big hair staple Dry Wash!

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...