Monday 27 January 2014

#HAIRBARRELS


Sometimes you come across something on the internet and you just lol to yourself quietly on public transport in amazement. That's what happened when I discovered #hairbarrels. My hairdresser Melinda had told me about it a few days before but my 3G had been playing up #vodafonesux!
Hair Barrels is a totally genius idea, one that you admire but secretly wished you had come up with yourself. I mean come on....Meryl giving side eye with a Kelly Slater hangin' ten in her fringe! 
Hair Barrels has a tumblr and instagram : @hairbarrels if you are like me and need a daily dose of gnarly hair hilarity. 


Has anyone else noticed that #SURFBOARD is trending? Ok I'm going to go and watch Point Break in my Patagonia wetsuit now. #GNARGNAR
#SURFBOARD

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...