Thursday 13 November 2014

Smooth summer legs with Schick

Schick Hydro Silk Razor $14.29 available from www.priceline.com.au

For 6 painful weeks I tried out lazer hair removal only to be told my hair was too light for it to work, #bblogger fail! I shave my legs every couple of days in summer and my fave razor is the Schick Hydro Silk Razor simply because it does what it needs to do and doesn't do anything else. It is a fuss free very reliable razor which goes everywhere with me. 
I'm not overly picky with what shower gel I need to use to later up my legs pre shave, its whatever I pick up first in the shower. Summer is such a daunting season, in September I have to pshyc myself up for my bare legs to see the light of day. But after a quick shave and fake tan I am feeling pretty much like Bo Derek running down the beach in 10! 
xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...